Non melanoma skin cancer can occur due to changes and skin growths or moles.
Non melanoma skin cancer symptoms can be encountered in the nose, face, head, shoulders and back.
1. Open wound remained open for several weeks.
2. The growth of warts
3. The lump on the skin, and red.
Basalioma divided into non-melanoma (basal cell carcinoma) and squamous cell carcinoma.
Treatment for skin cancer non melanoma:
1. Surgical excision
2. Curettage and electrocautery
4. Mohs micrographic surgery
6. Photodynamic therapy (PDT)
7. Imiquimod cream